Corruption Story of the Century
Posted by Bridgette
Scandal: Obama, Gore, Goldman, Joyce Foundation, CCX partners to fleece USA
April 27, 2010
Glenn Beck breaks the biggest corruption story of the century yesterday and it doesn’t appear on a Front Page anywhere. Beck points the way to the 15 Trillion dollar scam that has some amazing players.
First Glenn makes and astute point: If Goldman is really the bad guy, why are these people still on the job? The Goldman suit is a put up job!
• William C. Dudley, president of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; was a partner and managing director at Goldman
• Gary Gensler, chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission; spent 18 years at Goldman
• Mark Patterson, chief of staff to Tim Geithner; former Goldman lobbyist
• Philip Murphy; nominated for ambassador to Germany; former Goldman executive
• Diana Farrell; deputy director of the National Economic Council; formerly with Goldman
• Emil Michael; White House fellow; former investment banker with Goldman
Posted in Global warming, National Policy, Rogue Gallery of Politicians
Tagged Bill Ayers, Cap and Trade, Carlton Bartels, CCX, Chicago, Chicago Climate Exchange, Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), Chicago Climate Futures Exchange (CCFE), Climate Exchange, Commodity Futures Trading Commission, David Blood, Diana Farrell, Emil Michael, Fannie Mae, Federal Reserve Bank of NY, Franklin Raines, Gary Gensler, Generation Investment Management, Geoge SorosAl Gore, Goldman Sachs, John Ayers, Joyce Foundation, Mark Ferguson, Mark Patterson, National Economic Council, Peter Harris, Philip Murphy, Scott Lesmes, Tides Foundation, Timothy Geithner, US Patent Office, Valerie Jarrett, White House, William C. Dudley