We need to honor National Bill of Rights Day, which is today, December 15.
This commemoration was first observed in 1941:
President Franklin D. Roosevelt designated this day by proclamation in 1941 to observe and honor the ratification of the first 10 amendments to the United States Constitution.
Our current “president” is doing all in his power to dishonor the Bill of Rights by trying to circumvent most of the rights enumerated within, especially the First, Second, Fourth, Fifth, Sixth, Eighth, and Tenth:
- First Amendment [Religion, Speech, Press, Assembly, Petition (1791)] (see explanation)
- Second Amendment [Right to Bear Arms (1791)] (see explanation)
- Third Amendment [Quartering of Troops (1791)] (see explanation)
- Fourth Amendment [Search and Seizure (1791)] (see explanation)
- Fifth Amendment [Grand Jury, Double Jeopardy, Self-Incrimination, Due Process (1791)] (see explanation)
- Sixth Amendment [Criminal Prosecutions – Jury Trial, Right to Confront and to Counsel (1791)] (see explanation)
- Seventh Amendment [Common Law Suits – Jury Trial (1791)] (see explanation)
- Eighth Amendment [Excess Bail or Fines, Cruel and Unusual Punishment (1791)] (see explanation)
- Ninth Amendment [Non-Enumerated Rights (1791)] (see explanation)
- Tenth Amendment [Rights Reserved to States or People (1791)] (see explanation)
I’ll leave it to you to find the abundant examples of how and why Biden and those pulling his strings are doing this end run around the Bill of Rights. To anyone paying attention, it becomes more obvious by the day.
Therefore, it takes some particular nerve for that person to dare to issue a proclamation allegedly honoring our fundamental rights.
Read between the lines to see Biden’s autocratic and radical–not democratic–loyalties and proclivities in phrases such as “a Government that could act with urgency,” and “a living document,” and “there is no place in a democracy for threats or violence,” and (his perceived need for a global) “affirmative agenda for democratic renewal … through collective action.”
Let us remember and repeat: This is a constitutional Republic, not a democracy. Global actors have nothing, nothing, to say or contribute to any “renewal” of our government. We the People of the United States of America have nothing to contribute to and want nothing to do with any global government. Case closed.
We the People must do more, no matter how hard it may be, to demand and ensure that our rights be respected. We the People RULE, not any transient president or Congress.
Vote accordingly. Speak accordingly. Act accordingly.
Resist. Never conform to the will of tyrants.
Do not submit. Do not go gentle into the good night of our Republic.
Remember the words of our Founders:
And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of Divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes, and our sacred Honor.
Pray for our Nation and its People.
May God continue to bless the United States of America. Let not your heart be troubled. This, too, shall pass.