Sadly, despite all the progress We the People have made fighting against racism in our society, racism is now being taught to our children in the schools, public and private. President Donald J. Trump has written about the dire threat that Critical Race Theory poses to national unity and has developed a plan for citizens to follow to defeat this insidious indoctrination of our nation’s children.
Following is a summary of the main points of President Trump’s plan:
- [E]very state legislature should pass a ban on taxpayer dollars going to any school district or workplace that teaches critical race theory.
- [E]ach state should create its own 1776 Commission to examine the public school curriculum and ensure that students are receiving a patriotic, pro-American education.
- [S]tates need to pass laws requiring that all lesson plans have to be made available to parents — every handout, article, and reading should be posted on an online portal that allows parents to see what their kids are being taught.
- [R]ecording what teachers say in class: States and school boards should establish a “Right to Record.”
- [P]arents need to organize locally — in every school district in America — to eliminate “Action Civics” and other versions of the effort to contort traditional civics education into a vehicle for political indoctrination.
- [A]ny parent who objects to the material being taught to their child in public school should get an automatic voucher, empowering them to pick another school of their choice.
- [S]tates need to take back control of their schools of education and credentialing bodies to ensure they are not churning out radicalized teachers.
- [S]tates need to break the tenure monopoly in public K-12 schools.
A great plan!
I would add one more item to the list: If your child is being named and shamed or psychologically abused in school on account of race, look into filing a civil rights action against the school, the teacher, the city and/or state.
Racial discrimination is illegal and unconstitutional, as is child abuse, bullying, and creating a hostile environment. Learn your rights and demand that they be respected equally.
Every parent and taxpayer in this country needs to get involved at the school district level to stop the indoctrination of this country’s children.
Go to school board meetings! Let your voices be heard.
The progressive “fundamental transformation of America” began, insidiously, at the local level, and so it must be at the local level that this evil “cultural revolution” is defeated. Help President Trump to