Peter Strzok. Now there’s a name that may live in infamy, at least in the minds of some citizens of these United States. History will tell.
This week brought enlightenment to the masses of We the People. Peter Strzok–the FBI counterintelligence agent who was removed this past summer from the Robert Mueller investigation into alleged Russian interference in the 2016 election–got reassigned, demoted, fired (take your pick) because he allegedly sent anti-Trump and pro-Clinton messages to his lover, who was also working on the Mueller team, at one point. A lawyer with whom Strzok was allegedly having an extramarital affair, Strzok’s lover was also moved or reassigned when their messages came to light.
The reason for their removal from the Mueller team was hidden from the public and Congress, despite that Congress has been trying for months to pry the facts from the FBI. Allegedly, these biased partisans were removed from the Mueller team because
among federal law enforcement officials, there is great concern that exposure of the texts they exchanged may be used by the president and his defenders to attack the credibility of the Mueller probe and the FBI more broadly …
So biased individuals were not removed from the investigation out of any concern for fairness to the President or the subjects of the investigation or any concern that these apparently biased individuals were propagating a partisan witch hunt (a silent coup) against the Trump administration. No!
They were removed because so-called “law enforcement officials” were worried that the President would have even more evidence proving that the Deep State has been engaged in a partisan witch hunt against him from the beginning of his administration. Actually, even before his election. These “law enforcement officials” weren’t concerned with justice. Far from it. Outrageous!
Both of these anti-Trump partisans were members of the special “skinny group” that handled the Clinton email investigation, outside the bounds of usual procedure. Strzok’s wife was also a strong supporter of Hillary Clinton, the woman whom her husband was supposed to be “investigating.”
Here’s a list of just some of the activities with which Peter Strzok has been involved over the past year and a half:
- Strzok helped lead the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server–the sham investigation that went nowhere, by design.
- Strzok initiated and supervised the investigation into so-called “Russian meddling in the 2016 election,” beginning around the same time that he was sending his anti-Trump messages.
- Strzok’s “office received and handled any attempts at verification of the Trump dossier.” Indeed …
- Strzok “may have been the agent who offered to pay Christopher Steele to write the Trump dossier. And it was Strzok’s office that was the source for the FISA warrant request to spy on Trump’s aides. Strzok’s supervisor was deputy director Andrew McCabe, who should have been canned along with Comey,” according to Rush Limbaugh. Facts concerning the dossier as well as the FISA warrant have also been withheld from Congressional investigators, with Strzok himself being implicated in obstruction of the Congressional probe. Strzok’s boss, McCabe, had his own problem with conflicts of interest with regard to the Clinton investigation and allegations of partisanship.
- Strzok interviewed key Clinton associates, including Huma Abedin, and gave them immunity from prosecution (for no discernible reason), even though they made “misleading statements.” (In other words, they lied to the FBI. Compare their treatment to that which Michael Flynn is receiving from Mueller. See below.)
- Strzok interviewed Michael Flynn, in what sounds more like an ambush, and without Flynn’s lawyer. Now Flynn is pleading guilty to charges that he lied to the FBI during that very interview.
- Strzok was also involved in the non-investigation of the supposedly “hacked” (by the Russians) DNC server–the one that the DNC infamously refused to allow the FBI to examine. Strzok, therefore, was okay with the DNC refusing the FBI access to evidence and he was also apparently on board with allowing a contractor hired by the DNC to determine the source of the so-called hack and taking their word for it that it was Russians and not, for example, an inside job, as has been posited by many experts since. Was he involved in the investigation of the Awan family? Unknown at this time, but it would not be surprising to hear skeptics opine that Strzok seemed to be on scene anywhere that truth needed to be obfuscated by the Deep State, by the Democrats, or by Obama administration holdovers or former officials.
- Strzok participated in the Hillary Clinton interview, which was not transcribed or recorded, and during which she was not placed under oath. Nobody’s going to be able to come after Clinton for lying to the FBI or perjuring herself in that interview. There’s “no evidence,” you see. No record. No oath. Free as a bird.
- Strzok changed crucial phrasing in the Clinton exoneration speech, infamously given by former FBI Director James Comey. He changed “grossly negligent” (the exact text of the proscribing statue) to “extremely careless” (which amounts to the same thing but which then allowed officials to obfuscate the seriousness of her crime and let her off the hook). This is the exonerating statement that was composed before Clinton was interviewed, before critical witnesses were interviewed, and before the investigation itself was even complete. Note that no sooner had Clinton been exonerated but that Strzok assumed his supervisory position investigating Trump’s alleged “collusion” with Russians.
- Strzok was tapped to “help manage” Mueller special counsel investigation into the Trump administration in July 2017, despite his previous involvement in the Clinton email server investigation.
What a busy, busy, little bee Peter Strzok has been! Right there in the center of it all, in the center of the Deep State hive, you might say.
What are We the People to make of this?
Two different systems of justice.
One set of rules for the likes of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and their people. Another set of rules altogether for President Donald J. Trump and his people, including all the “deplorables” who support him.
The elite of the first group despise the hoi polloi of the second group. The first group, our betters (in their minds), want to oust our duly elected President who was chosen by all those deplorables they despise. They’re trying to oust President Trump, by any means necessary.
Are we now living in a banana republic? Looks that way, doesn’t it?
The Mueller witch hunt should be ended immediately. We the People demand a do over. Attorney General Jeff Sessions:
Appoint a new special counsel to investigate–to truly investigate–the Clinton email scandal.
And while you’re at it, truly investigate the DNC server scandal as well as the curious case of the Awan family.
It’s time to, once and for all, truly discover who was colluding with whom.
Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud of the DC swamp hatch out.