Crooked Politics: Obama Lost in Every State With Photo ID Law
By American Third Position
November 7, 2012
Was the election stolen? Remember all those lawsuits by Democrats demanding that any voter identification laws be repealed. Well, now we know why they filed them. They needed to steal the vote in certain key states so that Obama could be reelected.
Curiously, Obama lost in every state that requires a photo ID to be produced before voting. A list of closely contested state elections with no voter ID, which narrowly went to Obama include: Minnesota (10), Iowa (6), Wisconsin (10), Nevada (6), Colorado (9), New Mexico (5) and Pennsylvania (20). This amounts to a total of 66 electoral votes. When added to Romney’s total of 205 electoral votes, that would give Romney 271 electoral votes, enough votes to win even without Ohio or Florida.
Romney also likely had the states of Florida and Ohio stolen from him, which don’t require photo IDs. Ohio requires a non-photo ID. Would a library card do? Florida “requests” a photo ID, but doesn’t require it. So what happens if they request a photo ID and the illegal alien Haitian doesn’t have one? Do they just count the vote anyway?
Add to all this, electronic vote fraud. An article from the Blaze reports “Last week, TheBlaze brought you a story from a North Carolina voting precinct using electronic voting machines that was already experiencing issues where votes for GOP candidate Mitt Romney were being changed to Democratic candidate Barack Obama. Now, it’s allegedly happening again, this time in both Kansas and Ohio — and we talked to a vendor supporting the machines about the issue. Nancy from Topeka, Kan., who asked that her last name not be used for reasons pertaining to her husband’s work, told TheBlaze she fears if voters aren’t double checking their selections, they’ll be ‘robbed of their vote.’ Nancy explained that while her husband was casting a vote for Romney, the touchscreen highlighted Obama. “He played around with the field a little and realized that in order to vote for Romney, his finger had to be exactly on the mark,” Nancy wrote in an email. She said ‘the invisible Obama field came down about 1/4 [of an inch]‘ into what should technically have been the Romney area”
Funny how this “glitch” only benefited Obama while stealing votes from Romney. I wonder how many other “glitches” were out there and how big a role they played in Obama’s “victory”.
No incumbent president in the last 60 years has won reelection with the unemployment rate as high as it currently is. The only way left for the Democrats to keep Obama in office was to steal the election. Obama failed to win ANY states with photo ID laws for voters, but he did win all the swing states which require no voter ID. Add to this electronic “glitches” that gave Obama votes meant for Romney, and it’s pretty obvious what happened on November 6th, 2012. We just became a Third World country.
In Chicago, Obama showed his ID before voting. (Illinois has no Voter ID Law.)
2012 Voter ID Laws:
New voter ID law has not yet been implemented; state presently has no voter ID law in effect.
** New voter ID law has not yet been implemented; an older voter ID law remains in effect.
(1) In Alabama, South Carolina and Texas, current non-photo voter ID laws stay in effect for the time being. The new photo voter ID requirements will take effect after receiving pre-clearance under Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act. South Carolina and Texas were denied pre-clearance in December 2011 and March 2012, respectively. Alabama’s new photo ID law has a 2014 effective date, and the state has not yet applied for pre-clearance. The Texas law was recently denied pre-clearance by a federal court in D.C.; a similar court is currently considering South Carolina’s law.
(2) Wisconsin’s voter ID law was declared unconstitutional on March 12, 2012. Dane County Circuit Judge Richard Niess issued a permanent injunction barring enforcement of the law, which the state has said it will appeal. Read the March 6 injunction and the March 12 injunction.
(3) There are some who prefer to call Oklahoma a photo voter ID state, because most voters will show a photo ID before voting. However, Oklahoma law also permits a voter registration card issued by the appropriate county elections board to serve as proof of identity in lieu of photo ID.
(4) Rhode Island’s voter ID law takes effect in two stages. The first stage, requiring a non-photo ID, took effect on January 1, 2012. On January 1, 2014, a photo ID requirement will replace the non-photo ID law.
(5) Alabama’s new photo ID requirement takes effect with the 2014 statewide primary election. The new law also requires pre-clearance. The delayed implementation date was intended to ensure that the timing of pre-clearance did not occur between the primary and general elections of 2012, thus creating voter confusion.
(6) Mississippi’s new voter ID law was passed via the citizen initiative process. However, the language in constitutional amendment passed by MS voters on Nov. 8 is very general, and implementing legislation will be required before the amendment can take effect. The MS provision will also require pre-clearance under Section 5 of the Voting Rights Act before it can take effect.
(7) A state judge temporarily blocked enforcement of Pennsylvania’s new voter ID law. It will not be in effect for the November 2012 election, and a trial on its permanent status will begin after the election.
Can You Help Us Prove Obama Stole the Election?
Someone, please help with research that could lead to potential election challenges.
1. See if there is correlation with Democrat Senate win and Obama win in states.
2. In states won by Obama, see what type of voting machines, ballot counters were used.
I believe, of course, there was major ballot stuffing, but we need to think big time.
I believe the results were flipped from Romney to Obama in the swing states.
At this point, we know Obama won only states with no voter ID laws. We need to come up with other things that can be challenged in federal court.
The media and Google are ensuring you can’t find any voter fraud stories about the election right now. They are collectively hiding something big.
We are seeking election fraud info, on things such as:
– Impeding military votes
– Discouraging or impeding registration
– Rigged voting machines
– Losing, stealing or destroying ballots
– Rigged vote counting
– Impersonation of registered voters
– Voting multiple times
– Ineligible voters- illegal or out of jurisdiction
– Voter intimidation
– Illegally invalidating voter ID or other laws
– Failure to enforce voting laws
Please do what you can and get back to me ASAP.
For God and The Republic,
Pamela Barnett, Director, Obama State Ballot Challenge, email@example.com
Please contact True the Vote or Election Integrity Project if you have information about problems you incurred at the polls. Citizens are encouraged to report illegal activity at the voting polls by phone, email and video.
True the Vote Incident Report: http://www.truethevote.org/incident-report/