Posted by Bridgette
Your Country Needs You Today!
Americans, This is a Must Read!
Tom DeWeese, president of the American Policy Center has been the nation’s watchdog for over thirty years on education, public policy, and laws that will endanger if not revoke our liberties and freedoms. He sent out the following appeal.
If it were 1776 would you stand with our Founding Fathers?
Would you have signed the Declaration of Independence to tell the world’s most powerful force that its tyrannical control was over?
Well, now you have your chance! Today, right now, you can sign the “Declaration of Independence from the United Nations.”
You see, many of the exact offenses that our Founding Fathers fought against are now threatening us through the UN.
The fact is the UN is driving to enforce global policies that would:
* Tax us without representation and set up a global IRS.
* Create an international police force that would threaten the independence and security of our nation.
* Create its own court system with no right to trial by jury of our peers.
* Interfere with our Constitutional form of government through a series of international treaties.
When King George did these things to the colonies, our Founding Fathers took action to stop him.
Now, to preserve the freedoms secured for us by our courageous founders it’s urgent that you and I take the same action.
The fact is the United Nation is the root of all the threats we face. It is the most dangerous force on Earth and no moral nation should ever be a part of it.
We must get our nation out of the UN!
Here’s why it’s so urgent that the United States withdraw from the UN.
The United Nations is driving toward making itself the central government of the world. It has declared the entire earth a “Global Commons” under its rule.
Using the world economic crisis as an excuse, the UN has now put a very specific plan together to gain control over the world economy, including:
* UN control of the sea, space and air
* UN tax authority.
* UN financial regulatory authority
* UN authority over world commerce
* Creation of a world (UN) Monetary Board to create a UN currency.
Every single UN program is based on one thing – redistribution of wealth – your wealth.
The UN’s Commission on Global Governance issued a report saying,
“Mankind’s problems can no longer be solved by national governments. What is needed is a World Government.”
That means that our unique Republic with our Constitution that limits government power and our Bill of Rights that guarantees our right to speak out, and our unique court system that guarantees a trial by a jury of our peers – and so much more will be thrown out – and UN-appointed bureaucrats will decide how we are to live. You would have no vote – no say.
This is a terrible threat to our lives. In the past, American presidents have resisted such UN plans. But today, Barack Obama is working hand-in-hand with the UN to bring these plans to reality.
At the recent “UN Conference on the World’s Financial and Economic Crisis,” Susan Rice, Obama’s UN Ambassador told the meeting that “The United States has placed the highest priority“ on the UN plans for global control.
Many of these plans are already in place through international treaties, Agenda 21, and the already-established UN Criminal Court.
That’s why it’s urgent that you sign your own “Declaration of Independence from the United Nations” in support of legislation that would remove the United States from the UN.
The American Sovereignty Restoration Act (H.R. 1146) has been introduced by Rep. Ron Paul.
This bill demands that the United States:
* Completely withdraw from the United Nations.
* Completely withdraw from ALL United Nations Programs.
* And that the United Nations LEAVE AMERICAN SHORES!
That is exactly what Thomas Jefferson would have done with the UN!
The goal is to send millions of petitions to Speaker Boehner to show that Americans nationwide want us out of the UN, and demand that he take action to support H.R. 1146.
Will you now stand for our nation just like Thomas Jefferson and John Hancock? Will you join them and sign your “Declaration of Independence from the United Nations” to demand a free and independent United States?â€¨
Rep. Paul says he believes that H.R. 1146 is a test. It makes Congress answer the question – does it support American sovereignty — or not!
Your signed “Declaration” is your opportunity to force Congress to take that test and make the UN threat a national debate.
We can stop the UN assault on our freedom now – if we demand it!!
We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. – That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, – That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it…”
The History of the United Nations “is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.”
We oppose the United Nations:
1. “For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent;” Committees of the United Nations have proposed global taxes, including a tax on fire arms purchases. Taxation without Representation.
2. Because it “has affected to render the Military independent of and superior to the Civil Power.” Committees of the United Nations have proposed the establishment of a permanent standing UN army with the ability to enter any nation. Currently, soldiers of the United States, who have pledged allegiance to their native land are being forced to serve UN military missions, under foreign officers, wearing UN insignia.
3. “For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury. For transporting us beyond Seas to be tried for pretend offenses.” The United Nations Criminal Court allows American citizens to be tried for violating UN treaties. No jury of peers is provided, no bail is set, no appeal is permitted. Trials are held where the UN declares them to be, judges are chosen at UN discretion, even from nations hostile to the United States.
4. “For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments.” “Mankind’s problems can no longer be solved by national governments. What is needed is a World Government.” Direct quote form the United Nation’s Report on Human Development of 1994, page 88.
CLEARLY THE UNITED NATIONS STANDS AS A DIRECT THREAT TO THE IDEALS AND PRINCIPLES OF THE UNITED STATES AS DESIGNED BY ITS FOUNDING FATHERS.
WE, THEREFORE, the citizens of the United States of America, appeal to the Congress of the United States to recognize that this nation is sovereign, Free and independent, that we are Absolved from all Allegiance to the United Nations. In recognition of this fact, we further call on the Congress to defend our sovereignty and Independence by enacting “The American Sovereignty Restoration Act (H.R. 1146) which will withdraw the United States from membership in the United Nations and remove it from our sovereign shores.
Go to this LINK now and sign. The petitions will be sent to Speaker John Boehner!