©2010 Bridgette WTPOTUS
” The Muslim Brotherhood’s Goals “
Much like the “Communist Goals for U.S.A. Takeover” that were written January 10, 1963, the Muslim Brotherhood also developed their own strategic goals or Master Plan in 1991 for their cultural invasion of the United States and their intention to turn the U.S. into a Muslim nation.
After reading the Communist Goals and then these developed by the Muslim Brotherhood, we notice their many similarities. The reason for that is explained in the 17th Muslim Project tactic, “Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals.” The Progressive’s support of the Muslims fits right into this sequence, as does their support of Palestine’s Hamas regime over Israel’s democratic nation.
The Obama regime has incited further alienation of Israel within the U.S. and Middle East through its rhetoric, and downplaying of Israel’s importance as our ally in both the Middle East and our homeland.
During violent protests in the Middle East, we often see signs that express their hatred for the United States as well as for Israel. Signs such as “Death to America,” and “Death to Israel” are prominently shown. In defiance and opposition to our way of life, they burn our symbol, the U.S. flag and film it for worldwide broadcasting. Is there any better propaganda that exposes their feelings and what they are taught about the West and democratic Israel? The terrorist’s attack on New York on 9-11 was the best example of their hatred and willingness to destroy our country and its innocent people. The Ft. Hood massacre by an “American” Muslim soldier is an example of their willingness and intent to indoctrinate our own people.
The example that Muslims in the United States are supporting the terrorists was brought to light in the trial of the Holy Land Foundation in Dallas. For Muslims to pretend that the building of the mosque near Ground Zero is not their way of claiming victory in their declared war against the West is disingenuous. In their upside down world, this mosque built over the remains of Americans murdered in 9-11 by Muslim terrorists would symbolize a large victory over the U.S. Their guise is to appease Americans by saying they want to instill peace and understanding of Muslim ways by building a neighborhood center for all people. They lie to cover their real intentions, and lying is acceptable if it helps them reach their goals.
Is it any different than Obama’s pal, William Ayers, who stood upon our flag and had himself photographed? Ayers is a disgrace to our country and a known terrorist from the 1960’s. Until recently, he was still spewing his vile diatribe to impressionable youth as a professor at the University of Chicago. He also helped instigate problems in Egypt regarding Gaza. He and the far left group, Code Pink, almost caused an international incident while in Egypt promoting the Palestinian cause. The American Left, “progressives,” were supporting and instigating difficulties in their support for Gaza and the ruling terrorist group Hamas when they boarded and financially supported the “Peace” Flotilla’s.
According to Discover the Networks, The Muslim Project “represents a fluid, flexible, multiphase, and long-term approach to the “cultural invasion” of the West. Calling for the utilization of various tactics, ranging from immigration, infiltration, surveillance, propaganda, protest, deception, political legitimacy and terrorism, the Project has served since its drafting [in 1991]as the Muslim Brotherhood “master plan.” The following directives include strategies, tactics, and techniques to utilizes in accomplishing their goals to infiltrate and takeover our country.”
Reading these will make shivers run up your back. Many of these can be related to events and news articles in the U.S. and throughout Europe and the world. As I said previously, we have more to worry about than just the mosque at Ground Zero. The Muslim Brotherhood’s Project to Infiltrate and Destroy Our Nation is operational now.
The time to stop these people is NOW!
Tomorrow may be to late!
1. Networking and coordinating actions between like-minded Islamist organizations;
2. Avoiding open alliances with known terrorist organizations and individuals to maintain the appearance of “moderation”;
3. Infiltrating and taking over existing Muslim organizations to realign them towards the Muslim Brotherhood’s collective goals;
4. Using deception to mask the intended goals of Islamist actions, as long as it does not conflict with Shari’a law;
5. Avoiding social conflicts with Westerners locally, nationally or globally, that might damage the long-term ability to expand the Islamist power base in the West or provoke a backlash against Muslims;
6. Establishing financial networks to fund the work of conversion of the West, including the support of full-time administrators and workers;
7. Conducting surveillance, obtaining data, and establishing collection and data storage capabilities;
8. Putting into place a watchdog system for monitoring Western media to warn Muslims of “international plots fomented against them”;
9. Cultivating an Islamist intellectual community, including the establishment of think-tanks and advocacy groups, and publishing “academic” studies, to legitimize Islamist positions and to chronicle the history of Islamist movements;
10. Developing a comprehensive 100-year plan to advance Islamist ideology throughout the world;
11. Balancing international objectives with local flexibility;
12. Building extensive social networks of schools, hospitals and charitable organizations dedicated to Islamist ideals so that contact with the movement for Muslims in the West is constant;
13. Involving ideologically committed Muslims in democratically-elected institutions on all levels in the West, including government, NGOs, private organizations and labor unions;
14. Instrumentally using existing Western institutions until they can be converted and put into service of Islam;
15. Drafting Islamic constitutions, laws and policies for eventual implementation;
16. Avoiding conflict within the Islamist movements on all levels, including the development of processes for conflict resolution;
17. Instituting alliances with Western “progressive” organizations that share similar goals;
18. Creating autonomous “security forces” to protect Muslims in the West;
19. Inflaming violence and keeping Muslims living in the West “in a jihad frame of mind”;
20. Supporting jihad movements across the Muslim world through preaching, propaganda, personnel, funding, and technical and operational support;
21. Making the Palestinian cause a global wedge issue for Muslims;
22. Adopting the total liberation of Palestine from Israel and the creation of an Islamic state as a keystone in the plan for global Islamic domination;
23. Instigating a constant campaign to incite hatred by Muslims against Jews and rejecting any discussions of conciliation or coexistence with them;
24. Actively creating jihad terror cells within Palestine;
25. Linking the terrorist activities in Palestine with the global terror movement; and
26. Collecting sufficient funds to indefinitely perpetuate and support jihad around the world.
They also added the names of “like-minded organizations of their friends” that were in sync with them in 1981. There is no doubt that the original 29 organizations has doubled or tripled by now. They share “the common goal of dismantling American institutions and turning the U.S. into a Muslim nation.” On page 32, they say, “Imagine if they all march according to one plan!!!”